A year of privileges at the Louvre-Lens museum
The Carte [L] *offers you:
- Free, privileged and unlimited access to the exhibition spaces (Grande Galerie, Pavillon de Verre and Temporary Exhibition Gallery)
- Free admission to temporary exhibitions in the first 15 days for a person of your choice (Rubens exhibition 22 May - 23 Sept.)
- Preferential rates for La Scène and for all the workshops, as well as in the Louvre-Lens cafeteria.
- Regular advance news on what is happening at the museum.
The Carte [L] gives you access to the concession rate for membership cards for the Louvre Museum and to one admission to the Louvre Museum.
The Carte [L] is a personal non-transferable card, valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Information available from the ticket desk of the Louvre, Louvre-Lens museum.
The Carte [L] Professionnels is for:
- professionals in the arts, museums and culture
- staff of the Ministry of Culture and Communication
- staff of the Nord-Pas de Calais regional council, département of Pas de Calais, Communauté d'Agglomération Lens-Liévin, and Ville de Lens
- tourism professionals
- information officers
- supervisors accompanying young visitors
- carers for visitors with special needs (volunteers or paid)
- support workers in the social or medico-social field (volunteers or paid)
- art students over the age of 25
- members of the Société des Amis du Louvre and the various circles of sponsors of the Louvre Museum
- administrative and technical staff of school and university institutions